Zum Inhalt wechseln

Willkommen beim Voltigier Forum
Erstelle dir ein Benutzerkonto um Zugang zu allen Funktionen zu erhalten. Einmal angemeldet, kannst du Beiträge schreiben, auf Fragen antworten, private Nachrichten schreiben, dein Profil verwalten und vieles mehr. Hast du bereits ein Konto, melde dich hier an - oder erstelle ein Benutzerkonto kostenlos.

POlish team

• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
16 Antworten in diesem Thema

Guest_veronica_*

Guest_veronica_*
  • Gast
Hi!
I would like to know what do you think about Polish team. About our free style and compulsory.
Did you see our starts in Munich??

Greetings

Veronica

Auskatrin

Auskatrin
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 216 Beiträge
Hallo!
I saw your free style starts in Munich and I thought that it was good but not very special as Ingelsberg or Essen for example.
I also thought that it was better last year and two years ago but that can be a personal impression.
Greets
Jenny

EXCUSE US WHILE WE KISS THE SKY

farinahoffmeier

farinahoffmeier
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 151 Beiträge
I like the outfit from the Polish team! ;) LG Farina :wink:

Felix

Felix
  • Administrator
  • 2.412 Beiträge
Hi,

I think, last year your free style was more dynamic. And in Munich there were more mistakes (right word?) than last year (I watched your performance in Saumur). It was good but not as good as last year.
Btw I like your free style music :)

Bye, Felix.

Fragen zum "Voltigierzirkel"? Mailt mir: Felix.Bender@voltigierzirkel.de :compi:

10 % Rabatt: Deine Stimme - fit für den Reithallen-Alltag: www.bender-kommunikation.de

Bijlsma

Bijlsma
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIP
  • 13 Beiträge
How is the girl with nr 1, who fell down at Stadl Paura ?
Is she ok ? Some people said she was ok, others said that something was wrong with her spine..

KerstinBo

KerstinBo
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 862 Beiträge
Hey there!
I heard that the polish team is gonna quit. They even gave us (the infostand) a sign that said they were going to sell theire horse. Does anybody know more about that ?

It would be sad because I really thought they were good.

best regards, Kerstin

Guest_veronica_*

Guest_veronica_*
  • Gast
She' s got problem with neck. She have to wear collar for six weeks but then it will ok.

Guest_veronica_*

Guest_veronica_*
  • Gast
For our POlish team championship in Stadl-PAura was very unlucky. First our individual vaulter Anna Wirtek was disqualified because she forgot her start number and than our group had the worst free style, because our horse was afraid of cameras.
And now read in this forum that we're going to sell our horses but our trainer didn't tell ous about it.
I think that it was secret.

That's very sad because we want very much to still training.
We will now everything in September.

farinahoffmeier

farinahoffmeier
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 151 Beiträge
Do you in the polish team??And start in Stadl Paura? LG Farina

coco

coco
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 881 Beiträge
I liked your horse very much and i thought that it was only a bit nervous because of the first parts of the free style. they were not very sure (sicher???)...
is it only a rumour that your horse is gonna be selled or is it really true?

Guest_veronica_*

Guest_veronica_*
  • Gast
I'm from the Polish team and I was starting in Stadl Paura.

JayJay

JayJay
  • DVZ Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 1.163 Beiträge
How is your injured team mate? Has she done anything serious to herself when she fell off?

KerstinBo

KerstinBo
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 862 Beiträge
@ Veronica:

I am really very very sorry that you had to read here that your horse was for sale. If I would have known that it was a secret, I would never have written it here.:hmmm: But there was a sign put up at the Infostand and everybody could read it.
I feel really bad. But I hope that your coach has changed his/her mind!!!!

I would really like to hear what happened to your horse and team!! :knuddel:

love and best wishes, Kerstin

KerstinBo

KerstinBo
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 862 Beiträge
@ Juliajochim:

She' s got problem with neck. She have to wear collar for six weeks but then it will ok.

Guest_veronica_*

Guest_veronica_*
  • Gast
That' s not your fault that you write it in this forum. I'm veru happy because of it. I could talk with our trainer it's better than doesn't know anything.
Our horse was afraid of cameras.
And I wrote that Diana, girl with number one from our team, has problem with her neck and she's got to wear special collar for six weeks but after that she'll training.

Bijlsma

Bijlsma
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIP
  • 13 Beiträge
Veronica, can you tell me what exactly Anna thinks about Mikkel from the Danish team ?
He is deeply in love with her...

Maybe you remember me also ? I'm the Dutch guy, that put his car in front of your bus, when your team was driving home from the CVI In Czech Republic.
I did it because Mikkel wanted to say goodbye, but the when i stopped your bus, he was afraid, and didn't want to come out of the car........

Now Mikkel isn't afraid anymore after i asked Anna's mobile number and email, and gave it to Mikkel, and now they happily communicate with eachother.

Oh, and please say your trainer from me: Ahoj, jak se mas !!

Guest_veronica_*

Guest_veronica_*
  • Gast
Ania isn't home now because she is in Lubaszow at vaulting camp for children but if you want I'll talk with her when she come back.